Saturday, March 19, 2011

Praying for Protection

If you're reading chapter three this week, you're praying for protection. I looked back at my prayer journal in search of a prayer on this topic. I found this.

Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous ones;
praise from the upright is beautiful.

...The earth is full of the Lord's unfailing love.

We wait for the Lord;
He is our help and shield.
For our hearts rejoice in Him,
because we trust in His holy name.
May Your faithful love rest on us, Lord,
for we put our hope in You.

Proclaim with me the Lord's greatness;
let us exalt His name together.

Those who look to Him are radiant with joy...

(Psa. 33:1, 5, 20-22, 34:3, 5)


Oh Lord,
Thank You for walking with me through this long day.
You are my help, my shield, my hope, my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment